|A.J. is 3 weeks old!|
Things that we have learned/accomplished this week are:
- All that chanting and singing "no more bili...no more rubin" has helped, his numbers are low enough to NOT have to go to the docs every other day. ::WOOT WOOT::
- we do have to monitor his yellow-ness though (I though asian babies were supposed to be yellow...haha? too soon?)
- Mommy learned how to wear the baby sling and boy does it make life a little bit easier (like right now for instance, i am able to photo edit and blog bc he is shnuggled into my chest with my awesome sleepy wrap)
- Weight is up to 9 lbs 12.5 ounces
- We are back to breastfeeding 98% of the time (he gets a breast-milk bottle occasionally when momma is away)
- We learned how to nurse in the side-lying position (this helps us both get some major cuddle time in and some extra ZZZs)
- Daddy's been back at work so we try to let him sleep a 5+ hour stretch at night time (he still has to change at least 1 diaper, to keep it real in the Wenger household).
- We came up with a few new 'poopie' songs
- "push it out, push it out, get that poopie poopie out!"
- "poop de doop, poop de doop de doop de doop" (like that one song...haha)
Here are some awesome pics from this past week!
|i told him daddy was coming home soon!|
|not bad for a camera phone|
|we heart gdiapers|
|he is in training...yes, he is holding the baseball. LOL!|
|he was fake sleeping|
|Kim made this hat|