Okay 5 weeks has been full of...
- A little more sleep (thanks to our new swaddling blankets)
- A little bit more fun
- Aiden is making more noises and interacting with hilarious facial expressions and sounds
- Some dancing (ok, a lot of dancing)
- this momma is stir crazy and this baby can shake his little tush-ka (ok, with some help, but I can tell, he's got some moves)
- I've figured out how to use my stroller (huge feat. this is one fancy/heavy stroller.
- I wore baby at trader joes. Yes, grocery shopping with the baby and no husband (just a sissy and one of her friends. that is almost solo, the girls are only 15).
|mommy trying to get cute for some photos|
|mommy giving up on being cute and enjoying a little beer (yes, i am nursing! beer is good for the milk!!!)|
|another attempt at getting cute. p.s. does my son ever wear clothes???|
|at leaast SOMEONE is sleeping around here.|
|there has been more of this lately too, but i love it because he looks just like his daddy.|
|catching his sun for the day in his 'Nordstroms' stroller.|
|again, at least SOMEONE is sleeping.|
|check out those guns.|
|i could eat those feet all day long (and i do!)|
|he didn't like his neck pillow. true story. as soon as i moved it, he slept.|
|see? sleeping baby and sleeping uncle dog|
|his new babysitter, Clyde.|
|i was having too much fun with my vignette phone app....|
|uncle clyde= Aiden's horse.|
|Joel got him to laugh! it was awesome. i cried.|
|mommy's first glass of alcoholic wine since getting pregnant/having baby.|
|new swaddler (no this is not how i swaddle him). I love your face in this picture, son.|
From this day forward,
Macrae's gotta go bc baby is a cryin'