Thursday, October 6, 2011

Aiden: 13 weeks.

I apologize for the blurry photos, my camera phone isn't what it used to be. :( Maybe I need to upgrade to an Iphone...:hint hint, nudge nudge::

My boy is getting tall and he is forming quite the personality.

Every morning after we wake up from our morning nap we open the blinds and talk about our dreams & what we want to do for the day. 

His sleeping pattern=he wakes up at 3:30 and again at 6:30 daddy takes him for an hour at 7 and then AJ and I nap until 11ish (UH-mazing).

He does well with his babysitters-YaYa, Aunti Madi, Cousin Brianna & of course Daddy (I guess he doesn't count as a babysitter). But he didn't want me to put him down last night when I got home from work.  No seriously, he fell asleep, like, 14 times (three) and each time I went to put him in his bassinet his eyes would POP open and he's make his sad face/whimpering.

Going back to work has definitely been difficult, BUT I've remembered how much I love coaching gymnastics & how much I love being a mommy.  When I'm at work I miss Aiden & I constantly look at the clock and think "6:30 PM it's time for him to eat" or "7:00 PM it's time for him to eat...again." (true story, P.S.).  When I was on maternity leave I definitely missed my gymnasts & the smell of feet chalk. My brain is a little bit slower than it used to be & I'm missing some of the obvious technical errors I could catch without thinking twice, but it feels good to be back.  BUT I'm back and I truly love working with young athletes and being able to guide them & help them accomplish their goals, both in the sport & in their everyday life.  I know that I will raise Aiden (and all my future children) with the same ethics & philosophies I use as a coach.  It's kind of cool that my professional experience will help with my personal existence.  Hooray for surviving my first 2 days of work!

We have his 3 month check up next week. I'll keep you updated.

sad this one is so blurry.

this one too.
I heart his bumbo & i guess he does too, kinda.

He loves you thiiiiiiis much.

he is definitely wearing shoe socks, but he wanted to show off his dance moves instead of his shoes.
If you have an extra 2 seconds please vote for From This Day Forward.  The numbers on TBB have been reset & well, I could use your help. that's right, YOU can help ME into Blogdom or Blogrity. I know it's kind of nerdy, but I have fun writing this and hopefully, you enjoy reading this.  If you want, you can also vote daily.  Thank you & stay classy San Diego- That one is for you Auntie Madi!!!


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!
Do you like us? Help others enjoy us too. Please give us a vote by clicking the button! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...