Tuesday, November 1, 2011

a mother's cure

a PEDI-cure.
  Had the day off work, still had a babysitter for baby A (YaYa), took advantage of a few hours and went to a nail salon with my sister!

Matching toes/paws
  Ok, this might sound odd, BUT it wasn't all that I remembered.  The chemically smells gave me a headache, the screaming children (yes, in a nail salon!) kind of ruined the mood, and making small talk with a stranger was just not what i wanted to do. Never-the-less, my feet feel pretty, which means I feel pretty and i did have some fun with my little (not so little) Sis.  Thank you YaYa for hanging with the babes while i got my feet tickled and my toes painted purple!

Is there something you loved to do pre-baby, but now post-baby it isn't as awesome? or is there something that is STILL super great that you wish you had more time for? 

From this day forward,
Mac

Do you like us? Help others enjoy us too. Please give us a vote by clicking below!
 
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...