|Aiden is 7 weeks|
- sleeping 12 midnight-between 3:30 and 4:45 am! woot woot. (granted i do have to sleep with him on the couch bed, BUT it is a good solid stretch of sleep for all)
- sleeping for mama 6:45 am-8ish am. i let joel sleep thru the night and he gives me these 2 hours. i just love my husband.
- supplementing with formula, but slowly decreasing this amount. more time on the boob= less time with the SNS and bottle.
- activity mat. just purchased today, but he played for about 15 minutes. will post a picture soon!
- too much coffee for mama and daddy. not only am i addicted to starbucks again, but now so is my husband. (we do accept giftcards ::wink wink::)
|the boys in the locker room|
|just wearing my cardigan|
|reading a super intriguing book|
|not wearing any pants|
|a vegetarian meal: garlic soup + gouda grilled cheese (it wasn't burnt, that's just the photo app!)|
|tummy time/reading his favorite book (seriously, he reads it every day!)|
|Mommy needs a haircut/i will get a picture that is clear & cute with my son!|
|random baby parts are SO adorable|
|we share secrets|