Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In the past


I used to fllip through the air, swing around a bar. Practice a sport as many hours as a part time job.
I felt like I was flying, I felt like I could do anything I wanted. I felt free.  I felt contained. I felt like I was doing what I wanted to be doing, but that I was missing out on a teenage life (Oh, how I was wrong).
I used to be15 or 16. I used to think that a bucket of Mcdonald's fries was a good idea.  I couldn't wait to drive & live in my own apartment & go to college. Now, I'm married and have a baby! A flippin' BABY.

My sister is around the same age I was in this video.  My sister is in high school dealing with high schooler's problems-"How to ask a guy to Sadie's (Hawkins)."Or "Finding a homecoming dress that A) is cute B) in the right size C) one that no one else has."  Gosh, I kind of miss high school.  Only KINDA, though.

Now, I have adult/married with children sort of problems- "Health insurance for a child." Or "I have forgotten my address...again!" (true story).

What were some of YOUR high school problems?             



 From this day forward,
Macgymnast

p.s. I had to steal this from my old Myspace...haha, remember when that used to be cool?

Do you like us? Help others enjoy us too. Please give us a vote by clicking below!
 

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...