Friday, January 6, 2012

Letters to Aiden John

Dear Baby A,

Today you are 6 months old. 

You are grabbing at my face and glasses as we speak (You just stuck your finger in my nose), but you are awesome.  You have grown into such a little stud.  On the day you were born, you stayed awake for a couple of hours to meet your family.  You had the look of concentration going on-scrunched forehead & a stare that was mesmerizing to all of us 'grown ups'.  I catch you making this same face now, but when you are discovering the world through play.

I love watching you feel your toys or the cat's tail or your daddy's scruff.  You've been smiling for a few months now, but every time you flash that BIG, gummy grin, I can't help but smile right back at you! I think I'm in love with every face you make. The scrunch-y forehead is a favorite amongst your family and friends.  The contemplative "turtle" face.  The pooping face (with accompanying grunts). 

You've started doing this high pitched, short burst of a scream when you are upset, but not really upset.  We will get it on film soon so we can share it and have it to show to your wife one day!  I don't even want to think about you having a wife...SLOW DOWN. Be a baby for a LONG LONG time.

I love you so much my heart can barely stand it!

Happy half birthday Boobie!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...