Baby at 12 weeks
- AJ has been mister cranky pants. I swear it's teeth, but most are skeptical.
- He still rocks the blue-eyed look most days (some days I see green).
- Breastfeeding champ. wants to eat constantly after 5 PM (this might be an issue considering I return to work on Monday-enter super sad face here).
- Naps in bassinet or playpen for up to 45 minutes! Hey, it's a start.
- Sucks on his hands- he can practically fit his fist into his mouth!
- Sucks on his toes- with a little help...
- Talks in full sentences, "iiii ooooooo aaa!" & "ahhh uuuu oooh" lol. One time I heard him say, "Mommy is the best."
- Still recovering from my breast issues, but doing SO much better. I go back in a few weeks for another
- Go back to work on Monday. nervous/excited/sad.
- Finding outfits that are more breastfeeding appropriate. Finding out that I can't use dresses I already own for wedding because my chest is HUGE.
- Finding that I have more energy-maybe I'm adapting to the young baby schedule, maybe I'm actually getting more rest.
|see his teeth? JK, the one tooth I think I see is on the bottom gum.|
|melts my heart.|
|had a melt down 2 minutes after this photo.|
|thinking about throwing a fit.|
|fitting that fist into his mouth...|
From this day forward,