Tuesday, September 27, 2011

i made him too!

Any of this sounds familiar, "He has your eyes" or "He totally looks like mommy" Or "She is definitely a Smith"...? 

Well, in my case it's, "He looks just like Joel," "Did you even help make this baby?" Or "Those genes sure are strong"...So I decided to show you that he looks like me.


Please see picture below:
















 "the resemblance is uncanny"
& can you believe we found the SAME dress for Little AJ to wear? we had to make a new bow because the original got lost...

ok, OK, you caught me.this is just a picture of me twice--one is a wee-lil-tiny-bit photoshopped.

But, let's get serious-I made him too!!! 
 
I believe I carried Little Mister for 9 months.  I believe I also pushed this 9 pound, 5 ounce baby that is supposedly the size of large watermelon out of my lady parts. So, please give me a little credit. Even if it is just a small thing. 

Do it.


(Please).

Crae-Baby                                                                                             Baby-Crae...?




So what do you think he has of mine? Personally, I see a similar headshape and lips. What did your child inherit from you?....or your husband? 

From this day forward,
Aiden's twinsie

p.s. see proof of my watermelon-sized baby here
Do you like us? Help others enjoy us too. Please give us a vote by clicking below! 

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...